RULES OF PLAY – Calgary Humane Society – 50/50 Raffle 2021 – Fall JackPAWt – AGLC Raffle #577062
1. Draw Date: The Calgary Humane Society FALL JackPAWT 50/50 draw will be held on October 27, 2021 at the office of Stride Management Corp. 3950 12 St. NE Calgary, AB T2E 8H9. Only tickets purchased before 11:59PM Monday, October 25, 2021 will be eligible for the draw.
2. Prize draw will select one (1) winner at random. The draw is open to the public and will be completed using Random Number Generator (RNG). Two executive members of the Calgary Humane Society’s Board of Directors and one member of the public will be present as witnesses at the draw.
3. Tickets will not be sold outside of the province of Alberta.
4. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email and/or registered mail. The winner will also be announced on the Calgary Humane Society 50/50 webpage.
5. Should the prize not be claimed three months from the draw date, a request will be made to Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis for a decision regarding the disbursement of the prize.
6. Contest guidelines prohibit the following people from purchasing tickets in the lottery:
• Calgary Humane Society Board members and members of their immediate family including spouse, parents, children or siblings that reside in the same household.
• Calgary Humane Society Management team and members of their immediate family including spouse, parents, children or siblings that reside in the same household.
• All Partners & Employees of Stride Management Corp. and their spouses and family
• Anyone under the age of 18. The Licensee advises all purchasers not to include the name of anyone under the age of 18 on the ticket due to the requirements of the Public Trustee Act
7. All sets of multiple tickets must contain the same information.
8. In the event that a winning ticket stub lists more than one name, the Licensee will award the prize to the individual whose name appears first on the stub. The Licensee, Stride Management or Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis are not responsible for resolving any disputes that may arise between the different individuals.
9. The number of tickets available in this Raffle is 247,050. At the time of application, the ticket structure is: 300 at $10 each; 3,050 tickets of 5 for $20 (610 packages); 45,000 tickets of 25 for $50 (1,800 packages); and 198,700 tickets of 100 for $100 (1,987 packages). Total ticket value is $303,900.00.
10. Winner will receive 50% of the monies collected.
11. Ticket control and distribution will be under the management of Stride Management Corp. 3950 12th Street N.E. Calgary, AB T2E 8H9. Tickets will only be available online.
12. Tickets may be purchased with VISA or Mastercard.
13. If any purchased ticket has been entered for the draw, no refund will be issued.
14. Prize will be mailed to the winner, or it can be picked up at Calgary Humane Society 4455 110 Ave. SE Calgary AB between 9:00am and 5:00pm, within 5 business days of the draw date. Valid identification will be required.
15. Files are continuously backed up by STRIDE Management Corp. In the unexpected event of a power failure the draw will be postponed and take place immediately once power has been restored.
16. Raffle questions, concerns or complaints can be addressed to Rae Fehr, Calgary Humane Society in writing to 4455 110 Ave. SE Calgary, AB. T2C 2T7 or by phone at 403-723-6000.