Good Morning CHS Supporters! We hope you are LOVING this beautiful March weather! We sure are!
Today on the blog we are very excited to bring you a BRAND NEW feature that we have NEVER tried before…
The CHS Kids Blog Spotlight Challenge!!!!!!!!!
That’s right! As you may already know, March is Kids and Animals month on the blog, and we’re putting the kids in charge! If you are under the age of 18, love the CHS and would like to see YOUR pet featured on our blog, we want to hear from you!
How can you get involved? Three easy steps…
Entering the CHS Kids Blog Spotlight Challenge
- Choose your spotlight challenge entry from the three options below
- Have fun telling us all about your special furry (or not so furry) friend
- Email your entry and a photo of your pet to email@example.com
- Watch the blog this month to see if your pet is selected as a feature!
Entry formats for the CHS Kids Blog Spotlight Challenge:
Choose ONE of the following formats to enter!
- My Pet’s Best Day – Do you know your pet better than anyone else? Help us know them better by telling us about a Best Day for your pet. You can tell us about a day your pet has already had, or make up a day that your pet would really love! Anything that will have your pet saying “Today is the BEST DAY!” is a good choice!
- All About My Pet – Tell us all about your special friend! Need some help with what to write? Your pet’s size, colour, favorite foods, favorite toys, activities you do together and where you got your pet are all great facts to get you started!
- If My Pet Had a Super Power – Tell us a story about your pet waking up with a brand new super power! What would their super power be? What would they do? Be as creative as you want!
- Have fun!
- Be appropriate (no entries with inappropriate themes or language will be featured)
- Be creative!
- Challenge yourself!
- Enter as many pets as you want!