A new fitness experience is taking the world by storm. It’s called MEOW-GA (it’s like regular yoga but with cats!). We decided to take two incredible things like kittens and yoga to create the ultimate exercise and relaxation experience. But that’s not all! This unique spin on meow-ga will offer complimentary wine and cheese after the class is finished and a shelter tour to add a little splash to your weekend.
- Did you know that Western science is starting to provide some concrete clues as to how yoga works to improve health, heal aches and pains, and keep sickness at bay.
- Did you know that when conducting a task that’s stressful, people actually experienced less stress when their pets were with them than when a supportive friend or even their spouse was present!
The class itself will be a 60 minute All-Level Restorative yoga class taught by Sandra Escobedo followed by an hour to enjoy wine, snacks and a tour of Calgary Humane Society. 100% of proceeds will go to the animals!
Classes will be limited to 15 people. Due to the high level of interest, it is suggested that you register immediately to avoid F.O.M.O. (fear of missing out).
Look at how much fun we had when we hosted Calgary Stampeders Wide Receiver, Reggie Begelton, for a meow-ga session!
Cat yoga will be held on….
Upcoming Meow-ga sessions:
Friday May 3, 2019 @ 6:00PM: Click here to register
- Participants must bring their own mats
- Participants must be 16 or older to attend class
- Must be 18 or older to consume alcohol (with valid ID)
- Long pants are strongly recommended (those claws are sharp!)