Stay tuned for future Meow-ga sessions, coming soon!
A new fitness experience is taking the world by storm. It’s called MEOW-GA (it’s like regular yoga but with cats!). We decided to take two incredible things like kittens and yoga to create the ultimate exercise and relaxation experience.
- Did you know that Western science is starting to provide some concrete clues as to how yoga works to improve health, heal aches and pains, and keep sickness at bay.
- Did you know that when conducting a task that’s stressful, people actually experienced less stress when their pets were with them than when a supportive friend or even their spouse was present!
The class itself will be a 60 minute All-Level Restorative yoga class taught by Rachel Cowie. Rachel is a previous adopter, and a graduate from the Alberta Yoga College. 100% of proceeds will go to the animals!
Classes will be limited to 20 people. Due to the high level of interest, it is suggested that you register immediately to avoid F.O.M.O. (fear of missing out).
Look at how much fun we had when we hosted Calgary Stampeders Wide Receiver, Reggie Begelton, for a meow-ga session!
Cat yoga will be held on….
Check back for future Meowga sessions
- Participants must bring their own mats
- Participants must be 16 or older
- Long pants are strongly recommended (those claws are sharp!)