Host a fundraiser for Calgary Humane Society!
Become a friend of the Calgary Humane Society by hosting a fundraising event in support of CHS! Whether you’re on your own or part of a larger group such as a community organization or school group, you can help make a big difference for the animals.
Ideas for your fundraiser:
- Funny dress up day at school – bring $2 for charity and wear your pyjamas or a funny hat
- 50/50 draw or Raffle (ask your principal or group leader to make sure you have a raffle permit!)
- Silent auction
- Bake sale
- Music/comedy/talent night
- Fundraising pizza lunch or smoothie sale
- Sporting tournament
- Create your own Special Event
How to get started
- If you are a youth, school or youth group, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (403-723-6050) or mail (4455 110 Avenue SE, Calgary AB, T2C 2T7) to let us know what you are planning! A member of our Humane Education team may be able to offer some suggestions and offer a thank-you tour to your group.
- In support of your efforts, we are able to: provide printed information about CHS, issue tax receipts as per CRA guidelines (please call us if you have any questions), loan CHS coin boxes if necessary, and provide guidance and consultation on how to make your event a success.
- Make your event special by joining our mission to help as many animals as we can. On behalf of all the staff, volunteers and animal friends at the Calgary Humane Society, THANK YOU!!
Please note: CHS is not able to assume any legal or financial liability associated with the event, incur expenses, or provide funding for third party fundraisers. This means that Calgary Humane Society is not allowed to provide you any money to help with your fundraiser and that because we are not organizing the fundraiser that you are responsible for anything that happens at your fundraiser.