WE ARE OFFERING both in person and VIRTUAL CONSULTS DURING COVID-19.
The behaviour certified trainers at Calgary Humane Society offer private one-on-one sessions for dog owners and their dogs. Learn the latest science-based behaviour modification techniques for minimizing undesirable behaviours and encouraging appropriate ones. These sessions are ideal for people who feel they’d like more one-on-one assistance with their dogs than traditional classes might offer, or for dogs who would not cope well in a multi-dog classroom environment
EXAMPLES OF CONCERNS ADDRESSED IN PRIVATE SESSIONS:
- house training
- resource guarding (e.g., food, toys)
- moderate separation anxiety
Private Consult Pricing:
Initial Session: $62.50
Subsequent Session: $50
Initial Session: $120
Subsequent Session: $100
*120 Minute Complex Behaviour
Subsequent Session: $200
*known history of aggression resulting in injury to another animal or person. CHS will work with your aggressive dog, but pricing is different for aggression cases due to the intensive nature of training involved.
Book a Private Consult:
To book your private consult, please fill out the online form here. Once submitted, our team will review your form and contact you to set up an appointment and take payment.
- Private consultations are by appointment only.
- Calgary Humane Society accepts Visa, MasterCard, debit, cash or cheque.
- Fees are non-refundable. Sessions expire within 6 months
- In the event that a client is unable to keep an appointment, we require advance notice of 2 business days. CHS is happy to reschedule at the client’s request. Call 403-723-6019 if you are going to be late/need to reschedule.
- Failure to keep an appointment without advance notice may constitute forfeiture of fees rendered.
For more information call 403-723-6019 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org